Welcome to Vixen Von Vinatge

Welcome to Vixen Von Vintage - a blog about vintage lifestyle

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Weekly Features

Good Morning, guys and dolls! Well, like I mentioned Ive been updating my blog ( and my other one as well). So this week is a little scattered and has no theme or cohesion.
Ive decided to do a few weekly features. This is what Ive come up with so far

Modern Monday- which I did this Monday, which is pretty self explanatory








Thirsty Thursday- a new cocktail recipe for ya'll to try












Retro Recipe- probably on Fridays. I'm going to search for retro recipes... casseroles, shake and bake chicken, jello moulds, etc etc. I'm a vegetarian but will post meat recipes, as I'm pretty sure vegetarian were not too common in days past. So I wont be trying all the recipes, but that doesn't mean you can't!


Ill still be posting about retro decor and furniture throughout the week as well. And as I plan to be going to garage sales, antique sales and flea markets, Ill post my findings! Please leave comments so I know how you feel about my blog and the direction its going. Suggestions are welcome as well! And stories of your own retro decor are encouraged to be shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment