Welcome to Vixen Von Vinatge

Welcome to Vixen Von Vintage - a blog about vintage lifestyle

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Shows and Sales

Thanks to the lovely blog I came across yesterday ( also noted in a post yesterday ) I have been updating the look of my blog! Im not so computer savvy, but I think Im doing okay.

On the weekend, as I was driving through town I saw a sign for an Antique Sale... unfortunately I was on my way somewhere, and couldn't stop. But this weekend, I hope to go to a garage sale or two...
But this made me think perhaps I should list some sales on here so we can all know about them.

So keep an eye out during the week for an updates on sales, shows, markets,etc in the Edmonton and surrounding area ( maybe if I have time to search, Ill post some Calgary and area ones as well )

Market & Sale Listings:

Kjijiji now has a new category: Garage Sales, so no matter where you live you can always check that out! It appears, however, that people are using this category, not to list actual garage sales, but to list stuff they just have for sale. So unfortunately, this week, kijiji is a bust.

GARAGE SALES
May26(12-8) and 27(10-8): garage sale at 10559 149 steet.

Multi Family Garage sale 11427-137 street. May 20 4-8. May 21 9-6. May 22 9-4

May 20 (10-6) May 21 (9-4): garage sale at 4107 149 street

May 20 (5-9) May 21 (9-5): garage sale at 4798 111A street.

May 20 (9-6) May 21 (9-8): garage sale at 2111 131 Ave

ANTIQUE SHOWS & SALES

May 16-18: Antique Roadshow in Sherwood Park, at the Sherwood Park Mall

June 10 & 11: 2nd Annual Vintage Chicks Sale in CALGARY.Priddis Community Hall- 15 mins west of Calgary on 22x.

June 18-19: Acadia Vintage Retro and Antique Expo at the Acadia Recreation Centre in CALGARY.

I found a great websites that list Antiques shows and sales in Western Canada. Here is the link if your interested:
http://www.discoveringantiques.com/collectibles-canadian-antiques.asp

That's all for today, but Ill be sure to list more as I find them. Don't forget to look in your local newspaper for garage sale listings, that's where they usually can be found!

No comments:

Post a Comment