Welcome to Vixen Von Vinatge

Welcome to Vixen Von Vintage - a blog about vintage lifestyle

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Vintage Luggage

The other weekend, while at a second hand store I found a beautiful suitcase... for a great price... so I purchased it
I just need to clean her up a bit with some leather cleaner and she will be ready to rock!

I absolutely love vintage luggage! Too bad its not so practical anymore. Maybe if I had someone else to carry it for me, Id use it... or if it was just to gorgeous to let sit at home

Do you have any vintage luggage?!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing find!! I love it..such a pretty color too. I dont have any vintage luggage but I am always on the hunt for some

    XO Lindsay @ Delighted Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour too!! Its so pretty!! There was actaully a few pieces where I found this one... but mostly in a not so attractive brown.

    ReplyDelete