Welcome to Vixen Von Vinatge

Welcome to Vixen Von Vintage - a blog about vintage lifestyle

Monday 30 May 2011

Crate & Barrel

Modern Monday continues with Modern Furntiure and Home Decor stores.
Crate and Barrel is set to open in Edmonton in the next few months. This has got me very excited, as I have heard such good things about the store. I have never been in one myself, but have shopped online and was given a lovely candelabra for christmas from there.

Ive picked out a few items online that I think would look lovely in my apartment























For the living room, which is purple, black and zebra print... a lovely chaise lounge, a gorgoues, sofa, and a bar...of course!













For the bedroom, which is in transition towards gold, pink and black. A pretty gold bird cage, and a glass jar to hold, well, whatever I fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment