Welcome to Vixen Von Vinatge

Welcome to Vixen Von Vintage - a blog about vintage lifestyle

Thursday 12 May 2011

Chair Procrastination

My goodness! This week has just flew by! And I have been neglecting my wee blog! Where are these fabulous chairs Ive promised?! Well, I don't quite know. Alas, there are still two more days ( including today) of the week and I hope to come through for you... s you sit on the edge of your own chairs in anticipation... okay, maybe your not, but I'm sure your at least a little interested, right... in retro chairs, that is.If you must know whats been keeping me so occupied, I will tell you. Ive been updating my esty store, with oh so cute hair bows and flowers. After work, Ive been uber busy too, working out... yes, I know, retro chairs are important, but so is exercising, right....? I know there's no excuse, if I want to get this blog off the ground, then I need to pay it the attention it deserves.

Well, cats and kittens, I hope this can make up for my distraction.

I went on Edmonton and Calgary Kijiji and found some rad retro chairs for sale... interested?



The brown one above is my favorite and its the most expensive...go figure!
I highly recommend searching Kijiji for some amazing retro furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment