Welcome to Vixen Von Vinatge

Welcome to Vixen Von Vintage - a blog about vintage lifestyle

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Home Sweet Home

 Welcome to Vixen Von Vintage!! I hope you will follow me as I find new and exciting vintage treats and treasures. This little blog is still in the making, so please do be patient as it comes into its own. Ive got plenty of ideas swimming around for Von Vintage, so don't go away for too long! The main concept for Vixen Von Vintage is based around Vintage home and decor. I love vintage furniture and home decoration. So I plan to share with you the lovely vintage items I find at garage sales, flea markets, antique malls, second hand stores and in my general travels. I also want to share with you fantastic vintage things I find online- like an editorial on a vintage home, or photos showcasing either authentic vintage homes or modern-retro homes. Besides home life, I also want to share vintage fashions, music and the all together lifestyle of my favorite eras- the 1950s and 60s. I think a gal ( and  her guy) could learn a thing or two from retrospectively looking at the past- both glamour and simplicity, and the discovery of new things for the first time, which we now take for granted- modern day vehicles, television, radio, even undergarments! Oh and please do comment!! Id love to hear your comments, feedback and the tales of your own vintage discoveries!


No comments:

Post a Comment