Welcome to Vixen Von Vinatge

Welcome to Vixen Von Vintage - a blog about vintage lifestyle

Monday 25 July 2011

The County Fair

Good Morning cats and kittens! How was your weekend?! Well... I haven't been out hunting for fabulous vintage finds lately, as well, I have been 1) too busy and 2) broke.

But! This weekend I plan on going to the exhibition! Where I am certain I will find much nostalgia oozing from every corner!

I live in a bigger city, so its not quite like the state fair... but I just know there's bound to be remnants of a time past.

Does your home town have an annual summer fair?!

Here is some fabulous vintage carnival ware and fare Ive found online:

1. an elephant brooch, how fitting!

2. Carnival boots!
3. Paper Ice Cream Cups- how vintage, indeed!

5. A purse fit for the fair!
6. A fabulous carnival coloured brooch

7. Vintage ride tickets

All found on Etsy of course!
Click on the picture and it will take you just where you need to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment