Welcome to Vixen Von Vinatge

Welcome to Vixen Von Vintage - a blog about vintage lifestyle

Tuesday 26 April 2011

For your viewing pleasure

 Finally... my retro office. Like I had mentioned previously, the filing systems are built into the wall. To the right, is a Rolodex system. Each shelf pulls out and is filled with little metal cards, with address' of business' pressed in to them, which I assume, to be a stamp...?






There is also a filing cabinet built right into the wall, as well as another sort of filing system, of several clear drawers. I'm not too sure what they were used for, or if they could have been very efficient.

And to top it off, there are 'secret' shelves built into the lovely wood paneling in one of the offices.The poster on the door was there when I arrived, which must be a few years old itself.
Forgive the awful picture placement; I'm having a difficult time trying to place them...a kink Im sure to sort out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment